Featured Post

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sassy Boo Angel - MyDogSas / It's Been Two Years...

It's been two years Sassy Boo. I still love you and think about you all the time. I pray that my ex-predator is taking great care of you. I know taking you from me was done in an effort to break me. You will be happy to know that it did not work.

I know that cruel Flying Monkey Edith helped ex-predator to change the names on your microchip while I was in the hospital recovering from a suicide attempt that was prompted by 8 years of abuse. I am grateful that she uses her Financial Security to show off by doing nice things for you. For this I am grateful. Your good health and continued happiness warm my heart.




Sassy, there are very bad people in this world. Luckily for you, they always care what other people think. Ex-predator is all about image and being perceived as victim and savior.


So, you are "owned" by two of the most toxic, self-absorbed, vain creatures on the planet who will always take great care of you because they need to keep up appearances. Imagine what an exhausting job it is to have to keep your lies straight and put on a mask every day of you life pretending to be what you are not. You are such an angel. You never see the evil in people, only the good.



When someone is incapable of emotions, empathy, love, and concern they mimic the emotions of others. Often it looks very fake and over the top because they glean their information from movies and TV. It's all an act. An over the top drama filled evil seeking empty life for them.

I am sorry to tell you that you are just a thing to them, you are not seen as a sovereign being with thoughts, feelings, and emotions all your own. If they could feel and empathize they would never have taken you from me knowing how much we love each other. We were just pawns to be played in their toxic game. Sadly, baby girl, some people use human children in the exact same way.


I am sorry that I was not strong enough at the time to fight for you. I know you understand this better than anyone. We were together during the worst of times but together we had the best of times. 


I will always be grateful to you my sweet angel. You taught me how to love and be a dog mommy. I adopted 2 dogs and 2 cats since we parted. You would love them and they, you. Meagan says you taught me how to be a great mommy and she wanted me to tell you "thanks." <3

Had you not come into my life and taught me that I was lovable and shown me that not everyone who displays signs of love has an agenda. Sometimes love truly is love and pure source energy.

Remember, we are all connected by the universal consciousness. We are all connected to and by source. Separation is just an illusion. I still feel you. I still love you. I am so grateful for every moment we spent together. Our 2 earth years together changed my life. Thank you for coming into my world and loving me Sassy.

Forever my girl. Forever your mommy,
C



No comments:

Post a Comment