Featured Post

Monday, August 1, 2016

Help Me Reach 200 Subscribers On My Youtube Channel To Celebrate 2 YEARS Free From Narcissistic Abuse! #NoContact

My friends, mi amigas y amigos, meine Freunde, if you have not subscribed to my channel subscribe now! This week it is my anniversary! 2 YEARS having broken free from my narcissistic ex-predator and all the toxic people in my former life. My @Youtube channel currently has 196 Subscribers and 18187 views! My goal is to have 200 subscribers to represent the 2 years I have been free! Will you help me reach this goal? Help me celebrate being free from abuse for 2 years by subscribing to my youtube channel. Show your support to survivors everywhere. Help us to thrive!
Thank you to all my wonderful friends/subscribers who have helped my channel grow and grow so that I now reach thousands of people world wide. I love you all so much!
#Gratitude



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1CLdLHnJQeralLeqGSeKFA

No comments:

Post a Comment