Featured Post

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Gratitude In The Face Of Adversity - Take Back Your Power Now!

Maintain an attitude of gratitude even in the face of adversity. Calmness and peace of mind enable you to remain connected to source energy.
Toxic People expect you to be in fear. Scared people run. I am not running. When evil thinks you are alone and helpless they pounce on you thinking you have no defense.
When they know you have financial difficulties and assume that you could never afford an attorney they feel very powerful. It feeds their need for greed.
The Toxic Landlord in this complex blew me away the other day by handing me an unfair and undeserved eviction notice. She thinks I am alone, that I have no family who cares about me and that she can take advantage of me because of my past situation. Narcissist jump all over your misfortune. They prey on the weak and disabled. They are not fierce and brave like we are. They are pussies. Predators who prey on the weak like many animals in the wild will attack their own if they are injured.
This woman has fucked with the wrong tenant this time. It is time that we are former victims, stand up like the survivors and thrivers that we are and take back what is ours!
Our dignity and our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment