Featured Post

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Guided Meditation: Centering Yourself | A Grounding Mind Meditation for ...





Often times our most chronic pain is only a learned response to a series of emotions

- Jason Stephenson

 Profound, my friend. I love your work so much.  That statement jumped out at me from this particular meditation. I firmly agree with you. I was diagnosed with R.A. last year. I rebuke it. Refuse to have it. Won't see doctors or take medications for it. I "take" meditations for it. You and Michael Sealey are the best Hypno-Healers that I have found. 

I have not only noticed my R.A. not progressing but I rarely even notice it at all. If I could not see with my eyes the physical changes on my right hand, I may forget about it altogether. 

I am 51. Daily, I hear people talk about how sick, tired, sore, and aching they are. It exhausts me. It seems that people often let their illnesses define who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment