Featured Post

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tapping Into "Me!" - Waking In Control Of Our Own Minds

Tapping Into "Me!" 
By C. Meagan Michael


Every morning before I open my eyes I make a mental list of 10 things that I am grateful for. This list often varies and sometimes stays the same. 

My list today for example:

I am grateful for;
  1. My dogs
  2. My cats
  3. My bed
  4. My toothbrush
  5. My creativity
  6. My own space
  7. Having 2 bathrooms to myself
  8. Having Food to eat
  9. My Peace of Mind 
  10. My self actualization


It is not the size of item I am grateful for. It is the fact that I am grateful for it. I do not judge what comes to mind or edit it. I just observe and appreciate it. This is a most effective way to begin the day on a positive note.

"Maintain an attitude of gratitude"


You are taking charge of your own thoughts before they take charge of you.  Our minds when "left unattended" will automatically start playing old tapes from the past traumas. Our mother's or father's thoughts about themselves projected onto us in early childhood that we have come to believe are our own.

When we start taking control of our thoughts first thing in the morning, we are setting the tone for our entire day. Tapping into our True Authentic Selves, our Higher Consciousness…

… Tapping into "Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment