Featured Post

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Who Has Cancer?

Okay, that would be me. I am not sure yet how to process this. I am grateful as always for all that I have including my peace of mind and precious new chosen life. I am grateful for my friends. I have several genuine friends and I have never been happier and healthier...

except for this little issue called Cancer.

I will thrive with this too. I will ask it nicely to leave my body. I know why I have it. The body and mind can not handle chronic major unrelieved stress for years at a time. Living in a constant state of fight or flight is impossible to do with out becoming ill in some way. The immune system is suppressed. Last year I was diagnosed with R.A. I thought that was the worst of it. Though in truth I knew I had a mass growing in my abdomen but we will talk about that later.

For now I am going to start blogging about my journey. My daily thoughts and my healing methods and progress. If you want to reach out feel free to email me at BreakingFreeFromToxicPeople@Gmail.com Together we are stronger. Separation is only an illusion. We are all part of the universal consciousness.

Have a blessed bright and beautiful day!

C. Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment