Featured Post

Monday, December 28, 2015

It Was Never About Me... Narcissistic Mother's Erasure of a Human Started Before Birth


It Was Never About Me

By C. Meagan Michael




My birth announcement said, "David has a sister!" 

It was never about me.

I was said to have been named after my deceased Paternal Grandmother. In the religion I was born into, they name after the dead not the living. 


It was never about me.


My 2nd cousin on my father's side already had our Paternal Grandmother's full name. I was given her first initial.  

It was never about me

My mother's much hated sister had a son 5 years my senior. His name was "Kary" My birth name was "Karyn"


It was never about me.


I was erased before I was born.








*The names have been changed to maintain family anonymity




No comments:

Post a Comment